The Anatomy of a Phishing Attack
Phishing attacks account for the vast majority of all cybercrime and is by far the most lucrative. Tens of millions of phishing e-mails are sent annually and because of the improved sophistication of both the appearance and technology of the messages, users are being tricked more than ever. Malware researchers estimate that between 30-50 million of these e-mails are opened annually and assure us that the number will grow – unless we get educated to better understand how to thwart their attacks.
Join us for our webinar by filling out the form on the right and you will learn:
- Why Phishing Attacks are so Successful
- The Cybercriminals Design to Deploy the Scam
- The Challenge to Stopping the Attacks
- How Phishing and Ransomware Siphon Billions
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Organization
Want to spread the word? Share this webinar with your network!